LP Printing History
LP Printing (LPP) has been providing printing & marketing solutions for a broad-range of businesses throughout the states since 1989. Our top priority has always been, and continues to be exceptional customer service. This precedence, along with exceeding our customers’ expectations has permitted us to prosper through client referrals and valuable long-term relationships.
Initially established in a small plant, today we continue our operation in a 24,000 square foot facility with a variety of printing, bindery, and mailing equipment. By diversifying our operation through constant additions of advanced equipment and technology each year, we have increased our momentum and consolidated our customers’ needs. This allows us to provide several aspects of printing, and gives our team the tools they need to help your business achieve success in marketing.
An experienced staff and management team is a key attribute of LP Printing. We are structured with experts in each division. Our team has the experience to find the right solutions suitable for your project. Regardless the size of the project or its complexity we have modeled our team and facility with the capabilities to make the right suggestions that produce your materials with quality, on time, and on budget.
We will continue to create a state of the art printing company that does more than just ink-to-paper. Our approach to the future will continue to apply focus on adding an array of advanced software, equipment, products, and solutions for our partners in business. We will strive daily to not only anticipate our partner’s needs for today, but also create ideas for tomorrow. We will continue to challenge ourselves through education and to stay ahead of the trends by constant innovation. We will continue to practice new ideas that will reduce the carbon footprint of our products.
Why LP Printing?
- 25 years devoted to building a company that models our customers’ needs.
- Our arsenal of diverse equipment & technology is key to achieving success for our customer’s.
- An experienced team to help you find the right solutions for your projects.
- Committed to Quality
- Fast Turnarounds / Next Day Available
Committed to Quality
- Our proofing equipment is at the industry peak.
- We finger print our proofer to our printing presses to dial in color and shrink the gap of color consistency available within our industry.
- We practice quality measures through consistent maintenance and quarterly performance testing on our printing presses.
- Our press consoles utilize CIP3 & CIP4 technology, and are supported with automated densitometers. This technology takes the guess work out of dialing in color.
- Our staff & management team have protocols in place to spot check quality during each stage of your project to help achieve maximum success.